Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday, Emily is feeling great.

I have no idea what Emily's pulse is, but she feels great. I found out that with kids they wouldn't really start to intervene until they had a pulse over 200. She is acting very much like her normal self. She had a nice night of sleep. She has been doing a lot of moaning while she sleeps, but last night that was gone. She also had no fever, it's been around 36 hours since she has had a low grade fever. She is also starting to get much less puffy, the effects evil Dexamethasone seems to be really wearing off. She has been up, listening and dancing to her favorite Hannah Montana and playing her Wii. She also read me a story. Pretty much a normal Saturday. Later today since her ANC is high enough we are going to go to sushi for lunch, just Emily and me. Tracy is taking Haley for a haircut while we are gone. Tonight we are going to watch a movie at home, Emily saw part of the Princess Bride yesterday and she wants to see the end. She is still scheduled to start reconsolidation on Tuesday. I feel like we are back on track.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to here that Emily is feeling better and having some fun again! The whole class has been asking about her, we can't wait till she comes back. Please send Emily my love! -Mrs. Maino

Emma said...

Yeah!! Great News..Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Emily:

I am so very glad that you are doing better.

Have a great weekend, but it sounds like you already are!

Love,

Elaine Steffens, Office

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news that Emily is doing so much better -- no fever, losing the puffiness and back to her old pursuits like Wii and dancing to Hannah Montana. It sounds like the sweet little girl she is. Love you all.
Grannie

Anonymous said...

Dear Emily -
I was so glad to hear you had a great day today. It was so fun seeing you and your sister this past week. It made my week go so much better. Give your Mom & Dad and your sister a hug and a kiss.
Love, Grampa

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love when I open the blog and the news is great...Emily have a wonderful weekend. I am going to go and see if I can find some of those cool mosiacs you have been working on for my grandaughters birthday. She will turn 6 on Monday. I am so happy to hear that you are feeling better. How was your susi lunch with your dad?
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Love,
mrs. breit

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing news! I'm sure you will have a wonderful weekend. XOXO
Pam & Ryan

Unknown said...

Hooray!

Anonymous said...

Dear Emily,
I am so happy to hear the news! What did you think of the Princess Bride? I loved seeing that movie when I was younger! I can just picture you dancing around the house, now that you are feeling more like yourself. I'm thrilled that you are having such a wonderful weekend with your family.
Love,
Mrs. Smith :)