Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March 18

I am only going to post a quick one tonight. Nothing really new to report. Tomorrow we will be at the hospital 10am - 5 for chemo and other tests.

Today Emily spent the day just having fun at home. She and I went on a walk to Starbucks. then we came home and set up her new Nintendo Wii and played some games. Then her Grannie and Grandpa came over to hang out with Emily and help Tracy and I with the million things we need to do.

I will update tomorrow night with details of our first outpatient Chemo visit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Justin is very excited the Emily has a Wii. Does she like the bowling game? We will all be thinking of her tomorrow.

The Beaches

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Ken loves the Wii... don't let him know Emily has it, okay? Or else he will be knocking on your door every day to go bowling with her! lol! Thinking of you and sending big hugs! ~ Jane

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear everyone had a more relaxing day on Wed.--and as much as I really appreciate the long posts on the blog, I'm glad, Chris, that you kept it short, so you could hopefully get to bed earlier.

Emily, there is not a day that goes by when I'm not thinking of you.

Love,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Hi little bird,

I missed seeing you today, but hope to visit for a while tomorrow when you get home. Be brave, as I know you will be. I love you.

Grandma