Friday, August 8, 2008

Emily is having a hard time clearing

Emily went from a .30 at 7 this morning to a .33 at 7 this evening, not the direction she wanted to go. The next test will be at 7 tomorrow morning. I am going to suggest Tracy asks they wait until 9am just to let it drop more. Let's hope she gets out tomorrow. I can't beleive most people clear in 72 hours. I hope if anything that the chemo sitting in her system longer, just makes it work better.

Tonight on my way home I bought Emily a 10 gallon aquarium and set it up tonight. It will be all set to go for tropical fish by the time she gets home. I will let her choose which fish she gets. I had an aquarium when I was young and I remember going and choosing the fish was really fun so I want her to get to do that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Emily -
Wow, tropical fish for Emily! How exciting. It will be fun to pick them out and watch them at home. I hope you get to go home today. This has been a long hospital visit for you. Take care and keep smiling. Love you so much.
Grannie