Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day 3 of this treatment.

Emily is still in the hospital tonight. When they took her labs this morning she was at .54. She has a ways to go, but it will be interesting what her level is tonight at 11. That should be telling if tomorrow looks good, or not. My Mom offered to stay with her tonight, so Tracy and I are home with Haley.

Today Emily had a couple of visitors to help pass the time. She also made it up to the play room for some Jelly Bean art. She has also been getting really interested in her American Girl dolls, Kit and Molly. This evening, Kit, Emily, Molly and I went for a long stroll. I was carring Molly and pushing the IV pole and Emily had Kit. Emily wanted to teach them how to walk so she had had lessons for them on the roof top deck.

1 comment:

halmom said...

Emily - I'm so impressed with your heart for other's well-being. Also, that you are helping Kit and Molly learn how to get around, what a good teacher you are. I'm praying that your levels get nice and low and that your tummy is comfy!

Take good care,
Barbara Fong