Monday, April 27, 2009

Emily was diagnosed with Pneumonia early this morning.

This is still developing so I don't have many details, but Emily woke up throwing up around 3:30 this morning. She also has a fever and a mouth sore. Given all the scare about swine flu and having just been in San Diego we brough her into the hospital.

While I was typing this Tracy called me to tell me the chest xray says she has pneumonia, which is VERY serious. I am heading into the hospital to be with them. She will be admitted until she clears this. I am so scared.

I don't think we are going on vacation this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will get the word out and we will have everyone praying for Emily.....take care Chris....

Anonymous said...

What a shock to read the blog this morning. Keep us posted and we will keep Emily in our thoughts and prayers.
Love, Grannie & Grampa

Anonymous said...

Dear Emily & Family:

I am so very sorry to hear that you have developed pneumonia. I will keep you and your wonderful family in my thoughts and prayers. Please continue to be strong. You will get through this too.

Love,

Elaine Steffens
Office