Monday, October 6, 2008

thanks for the support

Emily is doing well. She is on track for her final LP this Wednesday. Her levels were high enough today that she didn't need a transfusion, which they had scheduled just in case. Her ANC is so high that Tracy is taking her to see Beverley Hills Chihuahua tonight.

Tracy, Emily, Haley and I want to thank everyone for their support so far. This weekend I was looking at the statistics for the Blog. We have had well over 20,000 page views, with over 1600 unique viewers, checking in from over 42 countries. When I view the report it's clear that we are not in this alone, and that everyday people are thinking and praying for Emily and the family. Thank You.

I will update the blog as I have more info about Wednesday and the weeks to come.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I definitely have Emily and your family in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Emily:

I was so happy to see you at school again today. You look just beautiful wearing your pink hat and dress.

I love the photo your parents took of you at the park. You look so radiant and happy there.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Take care and God bless you all.

Love,
Elaine Steffens, Office

Unknown said...

Chris,
So happy to hear Emily is doing well. Amazing that you have so many people checking in with you guys. I have to say as a parent my heart goes out to you guys. I am hoping and praying for the best for you, Tracy, Emily and Hailey and the strength to manage it all. - Cathie

Anonymous said...

Dear Pepper family,

It is so wonderful to know that Emily is on track with her treatment and doing so well. The blog has been a blessing for all of us who support Emily on this journey. All of you have taught us such important lessons about perseverance and strength in the face of adversity. This will be my last week at Country Lane. I am taking a position over at the district office, and while I may not see Emily every day, you can count on my viewing the blog each day and continuing to stay in touch each day via the blog. Maybe sometime if you are over near the district office Emily you will stop by and see me. I will be at Country Lane through Friday and will visit often.

Love,
Mrs. Breit

Unknown said...

Aye chihuahua! Hope it was fun!

Anonymous said...

Dear Emily,
It was such a treat to see you yesterday! I love seeing your smile and I am so thrilled that you are feeling better. Please stop by anytime! I love your visits. :)
Love and hugs,
Mrs. Smith
or "Miss" for Haley ;)

Anonymous said...

I'd like to thank you (Chris) and Tracy for letting us share your journey and contribute where we could. It makes my day when Emily is doing well. Through it all, Emily's strength is an inspiration to us all. I can hardly wait for the time when all she has to worry about is being a kid!
Celia