Thursday, August 27, 2009

Blood counts dip

Yesterday was lab day and for the first time in a really long time Em's ANC was under 1000, it was 900. She is mildly neutropenic but they are going to keep her on %100 dosage this week. I am worried that all the exposure to germs at school is paying its toll and I hope she can regain her counts and stay on %100 dosage. She hasn't made it through a 3 month cycle at %100 and she is so close I'd like to see that happen.

Emily is really enjoying school and yesterday started a gymnastics class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I am assuming you made it through the whole week of school without any drama. Emily has been so resilient I am confident that the doctors have made a good call keeping her at 100%.

Have a great weekend. The next holiday is in sight.
Cheers...Celia

Anonymous said...

Looks like Emily's first week at school went well and that she is enjoying Mrs. Nishimoto. Happy 3rd Birthday to Haley - I hope it was a great celebration....Have a great week of school Emily....

Mrs. breit