Monday, June 22, 2009

Great Father's day weekend

Emily finished up her 5 day blast of Prednisone this past Saturday. She did pretty well on it this month. Her behavior was pretty controlled and so was her appetite. She definitely ate more, but wasn't bugging us for junk food the entire time. She seems to be doing well on her %75 dosage and we will know more about that on Wednesday when she gets her labs results. My best guess is that even if her ANC is a little high they will keep her on %75 dosage another week. We had a really nice Father's day. We went out for breakfast, later in the day Haley and Emily each gave me a framed photo of us together. I also BBQ'ed some really yummy chicken for dinner, my Dad's "Super Chicken" recipe in his honor on Father's day.

This week the big news will be lab results Wednesday. I'll update the blog when I have some news.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great News...and I'm glad you had such a nice "Father's Day" Have a great week Pepper Family...

Mrs. Breit

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Father's Day weekend was fun for you and for the whole family. Sounds wonderful. Send me the Super Chicken recipe, would you?
Love, Grannie