Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Emily still at %100

Today was Emily's lab day, and her results were all in line to keep her at %100 dosage for at least another week. Her ANC was pretty low at 1100 but that's not neutropenic and hopefully will rebound a bit since it's close to the line you dont' like to drop below. She had a lot of nerves about getting her blood draw today since last week's chemo was rough, but she made it through like the hero she is.

Tomorrow night Emily and I are going to the Sharks game at the HP Arena in San Jose. I am looking forward to a great hockey game, we had a great time when we went before and I expect we will again. I love going to events with Emily and she's quite the Sharks fan.

Overall Emily is doing great and so are Tracy, Haley, and I.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Chris & Tracy -
It sounds like last week was pretty rough, but it's good to know Emily is pushing through it all and continuing to be our little hero. We love her so much. Have fun at the Sharks game. See you soon.
Love, Grannie

Anonymous said...

You are prpbably at the Shark's game as I write this...how lucky for you. I hope they win....great job Emily on the blood draw yesterday. What a trooper you are. Hope to see you in your performance at CL next week....I think I will try to come over for the day performance. Looking forward to seeing you.

Mrs. Breit

Emma said...

So glad to hear that you are doing so well! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. We will be thinking of you on Monday. Lots of Love from the East Coast!