Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mid week post

Emily went in for labs again yesterday and she is improving on all levels, recovering as expected from phase 4. she is still neutropenic so we are still being cautious about contact with other people. By this weekend she should be back to pretty normal. She is feeling great and not really aware that her levels are so low. She will have labs again next Tuesday, we get a full week of no scheduled trips to Stanford. Emily is having a hard time transitioning back to school, she is not understanding everything and is getting frustruated. Tonight I coached her on some things to ask her teacher when she is having a hard time.

This weekend we plan to go camping at Portola State Park. And next week is Emily's 7th birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great news. I am so happy for all of you. Emily, I hope you will listen to your dad and ask Mrs. Maino for help when you are having trouble understading things at school. I miss not seeing you each day. I am fighting off a cold right now, so maybe when I know I am back to 100% Mrs. Smith and I might be able to come by for a visit. Have a wonderful weekend camping. It sounds like the weather is going to be great this weekend.

Love,
mrs. breit

Emma said...

Hope you had a great weekend! Thinking of you guys! What about that horrendous buff loss this weekend :(